Sunday, February 28, 2010

Problem with my computer

This weekend I fixed my computer by myself. My very first troubleshooting.
The problem was the computer keep 
cutting off so I tested the outlet it ok,
An checked the power supply it ok, checked all the connect that was good.
So I ran a test and it gave an error problem Signature  #7 Bad driver.
I pulled the hard drive and had it tested at a repair shop it was bad.
I replaced still had same problem I pulled CD Drive and DVD Drive had them
Tested at the repair shop and the DVD
Drive was bad replaced now it works.
The repair shop owener Carlos try to sell me Solftware. I told the him no because I will buy it from my school.
So he ask what school I said Florida Career College he LOL and said that
He just Graduate from Florida Career
College.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment